Public Service Act.
- Every public servant is bound ex officio to be loyal and to bear allegiance to constituted authority.
A public servant shall perform his duties in the public interest, to the best of his ability, with honesty and impartiality, and shall treat the public with consideration and diligence.
Public Administration Act.
- A department or body that provides services directly to the public must
(1) remain receptive to public expectations;
(2) simplify service delivery rules and procedures to the greatest extent possible;
(3) encourage its employees to provide quality services and to collaborate in achieving the results targeted by the department or body.